A Full-Service MEP Contractor Plus So Much More!
Multi-Craft Contractors (MCC) is a full-service Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing contractor with many more capabilities, including: Fabrication, Millwright, Crane, Rigging, Control Panels, and Robotics. These additional capabilities help reduce costs and keep your project on schedule. Additionally, MCC gives you the time savings advantage of having one point of contact for multiple services, saving you hours of project management time.
- Automation & Robotics
- Crane & Rigging
- Control Panel Services
- 24/7 Services
From Concept to Completion
Flexible Turnkey Solutions you can trust.
Since 1972, Multi-Craft Contractors (MCC) has placed top priority on the success of our clients and our employees. With this as our charter, MCC has experienced steady growth and success through the years. We've grown from our start as a basic MEP contractor into a turnkey, design-build contractor, offering a majority of project trades under one company. Employing over 750 qualified craftsmen, designers, engineers, project managers, and support personnel, MCC is equipped to deliver a total project solution from concept to completion. Not only does MCC have a "deep bench" of talent to focus on your project, but we also have a broad knowledge/experience base to share with your design team. Take advantage of MCC's unique turnkey, design-build offering, and call us the next time you begin planning a time-critical shut-down, plant expansion, or new construction project. We would be honored to work with you!
Statement of Qualifications
Duns Number: 059641266
Cage Code: 021B4
- 238190 - Other Foundation, Structure & Building Exterior Contractors
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors & Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 238220 - Plumbing, Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 238990 - All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- 332322 - Sheet Metal Work Manufacturing
- 332313 - Plate Work Manufacturing
- 332323 - Ornamental & Architectural Metal Work Manufacturing
- 332710 - Machine Shops
- 332996 - Fabricated Pipe & Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- 811310 - Commercial & Industrial Machinery & Equipment Repair & Maintenance
THE MULTI-CRAFT DIFFERENCE
Safety: We are relentless in keeping people safe from harm, and we provide a healthy work environment.
Quality: We are passionate about doing our work right the first time. Our reputation depends on our delivered value.
Integrity: We are uncompromising in our honesty and fairness.
Innovation : We develop and apply world-class technology. We solve problems based on specific customer needs.
Investment: We invest in our people, our community and our customers to enable their success.